Saturday, February 21, 2009
And as much as I wish that we don't live in a material world, face it people, we fucking do. One economic slump and the world collapses. (referring to my blog title, otherwise known as the title label)
ANYWAY, as much as I am also contented with the fact that the exams are over, I am distressed by the upcoming horrendous results and also, the fact that I will be so alone next semester without my friends. and no more bumming at Fattah's anymore too, once he's in NS. So yes, alone, in solitary, I will be in the coming year.
Which leads to fact that I need a job. A flexi one, which can accommodate the fact that I don't have to work full 5 days, I can end by 5 so that I can go teach my darling tutees, and one that allows me to work only either in Tampines or Woodlands ( ok fine. Maybe town area also can. no ulu area of Woodlands la please. getting to a HDB flat in Woodlands is tedious enough for me) And no waitressing ah k. Fish n Co has been enough.
I would love to continue teaching one more student, but the inability to know my upcoming timetable stops me from doing so. Sad.
Anyone got lobang on working at like McDonald's call center?
And fyi, after that 20-gift birthday last year, I'm suddenly stumped for ideas for the boy's upcoming 21st. Boohoo.
Labels: money makes the world go round
X O X O; 1:36 am